If you, or a loved one, are living in Aberdeen and are struggling with drug and alcohol addiction, there is local and affordable help available. You will, naturally, have lots of questions and Paul, a clinician with over 28 years direct experience in the field of addictions and treatment can answer them for you. Common themes are:
* Do I need a detox?
* What happens in a residential rehab centre?
* How are withdrawals managed?
* What medication might I need?
* Can I have a detox at my house?
* Is there a local therapist/counsellor I can see?
* How much will it cost?
* When can I get help?
* What are the 12 steps?
* Is there a local SMART group?
Call Paul for free, confidential and impartial advice so you can achieve the abstinence you deserve.