If you live in Cardiff and are struggling with alcohol or drug addiction, there is local and affordable help available. You might be enquiring for a friend, a relative, a partner or an employee: It matters not. Paul is an addictions clinician with over 28 years experience in direct patient care and prescribing. His advice is free, impartial and wholly confidential.
You will, naturally, have lots of questions and Paul can answer them. Common themes are:
* How do I know if I need rehab?
* What is detox and how do I know if I need one?
* Will I need medication?
* Is it possible to have a home detox?
* Where can I find a local addiction specialist therapist/counsellor?
* How long would I need to be in rehab for?
* How are withdrawals managed?
* What are the aftercare arrangements?
Call Paul and achieve the abstinence you deserve.