If you, or a loved one, are living in Dundee and are struggling with alcohol and drug addiction there is local, and affordable, help available. Call Paul, a clinician with over 28 years direct clinical experience in the field of addiction treatment and rehabilitation. There are some common themes when people call in, including:
* What happens in a residential treatment centre?
* How are withdrawals managed?
* Will I need medication?
* How long does it take?
* Can I have treatment at home?
* Is there a local therapist/counsellor I can use?
* Is there medication I can take, after treatment, to stay abstinent?
Whatever questions you have, Paul can provide you with the answers you need. This is a free service: call and achieve the abstinence you deserve.