If you live in Edinburgh and are struggling with drugs or alcohol, there is affordable help available locally in Edinburgh. You might be concerned about a relation, a partner, an employee or a friend: it matters not. Free, impartial and confidential advice is available to all from a clinician with over 28 years direct clinical experience of treating people caught up in addiction. Some common themes raised when people call in are:
* What is involved in residential rehab?
* How do I know if I need it?
* What is the cost?
* How long would I have to stay for?
* Can I have a detox at home?
* Is there a local drug and alcohol therapist/counsellor who can help?
* Will I need medication?
* What are the 12 steps?
* Is there a local SMART group I can attend?
* How quickly can I access treatment?
Call Paul to achieve the abstinence you deserve.