If you, or a loved one, live in Stirling and are struggling with alcohol and drug addiction, there is help available, locally at an affordable cost. Call Paul to ask any questions you may have. He has over 28 years direct clinical experience in the field of addiction treatment and recovery. Some common themes are:
* Do I need admission to a residential rehab centre?
* What is a detox and will I need one?
* How are withdrawals managed in treatment?
* Can I get a detox at home?
* Is there a local therapist/counsellor I can see?
* How much will it cost?
* When can I get help?
Whatever questions you have, call Paul for free, impartial and confidential advice so that you can achieve the abstinence you deserve.