If you are living in Wrexham and are experiencing difficulties with drug and alcohol addiction, there is local and affordable help available. Perhaps you are a concerned partner, relative, friend or employer? It matters not: Free, confidential and impartial advice is available to all. Paul has over 28 years of direct clinical experience in treating those caught up in addiction. He can answer all of your questions. Common themes, when people call in are:
* How do I know if I need rehab?
* What is involved in residential treatment?
* Will I need a detox?
* How are withdrawals managed?
* Could I have treatment at home?
* Is there a local therapist/counsellor who specialises in addiction?
* What is the cost?
* How quickly can I access treatment?
Call Paul and achieve the abstinence you deserve.